Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why I Love Jesus PODCAST


Listen to internet radio with StevenStreight on Blog Talk Radio


Sermon 41 "Why I Love Jesus"

One way that I test the spirits and those who represent Christ is to ask them one question: what do you like best about Jesus?

One time, an old man from a local giant church came to visit. He could barely walk. It was cold and windy outside. When I asked him this question, he seemed taken off guard. He mumbled some theological doctrine, and I felt sorry for him.

If you really love Jesus, and have a genuine relationship with the Lord, you'll be overflowing with reasons why you adore Him.

Discover, in this sermon, why I, Steven Streight, love Jesus with all my heart, because of the many times He showed his love by helping me, rescuing and repairing me. I love Jesus because of His power, personality, and presence.

FREE mp3 download of "Why I Love Jesus" on our Blog Talk Radio show page. Right click on "Download This Episode."

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, but published within 24 hours.